- 1,990 hits
- Inspired to play the piano again…
- Listening to your child’s worries
- Let Children Cry their Frustrations Away
- Three positive steps for dealing with your mistakes
- Book update…
- My first book launch party!
- Clutter castles in the spare room
- How to deal with clutter quickly
- Being positive by asking yourself better questions
- Last day of my ‘holiday at home’
- Have You Asked for Time to Yourself Lately?
- Feeling relaxed and calm on Christmas Eve…
- The squirrel and the advent calendars
- Having trouble sleeping? Some food and drink suggestions to reach for…
- Do you think that the whole work-life balance thing is a myth?
- Help decluttering your handbag
- A simple list of chores…
- Interesting rubbish!
- Back to the routine on Monday
- Facing my fear of cycling!
Tagsbalance blogging books brainstorming calm challenge chores clutter coaching direction dreams goals Goals and Direction happy health Housework insomnia Jim Rohn learning Life life coach life skills lists mess me time organised overwhelmed Parent parenting relaxing secret sleep slow down stress teaching Time management time manamement tips training website words work working mum worklife balance writing
- Inspired to play the piano again... wp.me/p1bBMh-9k 1 month ago
- Great film that I watched on Sky the other day: THE MAGIC OF BELLE ISLE - also available on DVD & Blu-ray™ @magnoliapics 1 month ago
- I just bought: 'Unclutter Your Life in One Week' by David Allen via @amazonuk amazon.co.uk/dp/1439150478/… 2 months ago
- Small Writing Steps in Favourite Places wp.me/p1x6Ui-1Q9 2 months ago
- Worth reading this great achievement! 1 Day 'til 40: Lessons Learned on my 400 Days 'til 40 Journey wp.me/p25OsP-KG via @400daystil40 3 months ago
Monthly Archives: January 2010
Hi I’ve had a very productive day today; my self assessment tax return has been submitted at last, I’ve sent my second psychology assignment to my tutor and I’ve been out on one of my walks getting some exercise and fresh air. … Continue reading
Hi there Just thought I’d share my morning with you before it’s tomorrow! I occasionally forget how much all the rushing around in the mornings affects the girls when I say things like ‘come on, if we don’t leave … Continue reading
Hi Please tell me if I’m wrong, but is it just mums who arrive home and then whilst cooking dinner, put the washing on, unload and load the dishwasher, put the children to bed, clean up yesterday’s food scraps … Continue reading
Good evening I just couldn’t get going this morning which is unlike me and I was able to walk around the house not worrying about the mess everywhere. Every room had stuff all over the floor, including toys, clothes, … Continue reading
Hi It’s surprising how the recycling mounts up. By clearing it once a week, I usually manage to stay on top of it, but due to the snow on the ground and generally being busy, I haven’t visited the recycling … Continue reading
Hi My wellies are getting put to good use, walking to my daughter’s school in the snow for the fourth time this week (which I might add, I have loved every minute of). This is my second day off now and today … Continue reading
Hi I’m in a very good mood. I’m sitting by the fire in the lounge with music on in the background and there’s no pressure to do anything else right now. I’m not at work until Monday which means … Continue reading
Hi Just had a breakthrough when asking my three year old put the pens back in the pot. She didn’t seem interested and obviously said no. I asked again, nicely. She looked at the mess and said ‘it’s too much.’ … Continue reading
Hi I really don’t believe everything has to be ironed and try to stick to my 30 minute limit a week for what I think needs ironing. Nevertheless there are times when the pile gets too much and in order to catch … Continue reading