- 2,010 hits
- Inspired to play the piano again…
- Listening to your child’s worries
- Let Children Cry their Frustrations Away
- Three positive steps for dealing with your mistakes
- Book update…
- My first book launch party!
- Clutter castles in the spare room
- How to deal with clutter quickly
- Being positive by asking yourself better questions
- Last day of my ‘holiday at home’
- Have You Asked for Time to Yourself Lately?
- Feeling relaxed and calm on Christmas Eve…
- The squirrel and the advent calendars
- Having trouble sleeping? Some food and drink suggestions to reach for…
- Do you think that the whole work-life balance thing is a myth?
- Help decluttering your handbag
- A simple list of chores…
- Interesting rubbish!
- Back to the routine on Monday
- Facing my fear of cycling!
Tagsbalance blogging books brainstorming calm challenge chores clutter coaching direction dreams goals Goals and Direction happy health Housework insomnia Jim Rohn learning Life life coach life skills lists mess me time organised overwhelmed Parent parenting relaxing secret sleep slow down stress teaching Time management time manamement tips training website words work working mum worklife balance writing
- I've just enjoyed Cool off! Enjoy a free Iced Drink at Caffè Nero. Only on O2. from Caffè Nero with Priority Moments from O2. 4 days ago
- Inspired to play the piano again... wp.me/p1bBMh-9k 2 months ago
- Great film that I watched on Sky the other day: THE MAGIC OF BELLE ISLE - also available on DVD & Blu-ray™ @magnoliapics 2 months ago
- I just bought: 'Unclutter Your Life in One Week' by David Allen via @amazonuk amazon.co.uk/dp/1439150478/… 3 months ago
- Small Writing Steps in Favourite Places wp.me/p1x6Ui-1Q9 3 months ago
Monthly Archives: February 2010
Hi As mentioned in previous blogs, I love going for a brisk walk as a form of exercise. Recently my sister in law (who is going to be doing the Race for Life in the summer), mentioned that she’d … Continue reading
Hi After reading ‘Eat that Frog’ by Brian Tracy last week and listening to his ’The New Psychology of Achievment’ CD this week, I decided to rewrite my top 10 goals (which he suggests writing out from scratch daily without looking at the … Continue reading
Hi I came up with a new structure for my website today and will be changing it over the next few weeks. Those of you who are regular visitors to the site will know that my main focus for http://www.tipsandluxuries.com when it … Continue reading
Hi I love Sundays at home, plus I feel so much more organised on a Monday morning when I’ve had a whole day at home the previous day. My tip today is that even if you have a big job to … Continue reading