- 1,990 hits
- Inspired to play the piano again…
- Listening to your child’s worries
- Let Children Cry their Frustrations Away
- Three positive steps for dealing with your mistakes
- Book update…
- My first book launch party!
- Clutter castles in the spare room
- How to deal with clutter quickly
- Being positive by asking yourself better questions
- Last day of my ‘holiday at home’
- Have You Asked for Time to Yourself Lately?
- Feeling relaxed and calm on Christmas Eve…
- The squirrel and the advent calendars
- Having trouble sleeping? Some food and drink suggestions to reach for…
- Do you think that the whole work-life balance thing is a myth?
- Help decluttering your handbag
- A simple list of chores…
- Interesting rubbish!
- Back to the routine on Monday
- Facing my fear of cycling!
Tagsbalance blogging books brainstorming calm challenge chores clutter coaching direction dreams goals Goals and Direction happy health Housework insomnia Jim Rohn learning Life life coach life skills lists mess me time organised overwhelmed Parent parenting relaxing secret sleep slow down stress teaching Time management time manamement tips training website words work working mum worklife balance writing
- Inspired to play the piano again... wp.me/p1bBMh-9k 1 month ago
- Great film that I watched on Sky the other day: THE MAGIC OF BELLE ISLE - also available on DVD & Blu-ray™ @magnoliapics 1 month ago
- I just bought: 'Unclutter Your Life in One Week' by David Allen via @amazonuk amazon.co.uk/dp/1439150478/… 2 months ago
- Small Writing Steps in Favourite Places wp.me/p1x6Ui-1Q9 2 months ago
- Worth reading this great achievement! 1 Day 'til 40: Lessons Learned on my 400 Days 'til 40 Journey wp.me/p25OsP-KG via @400daystil40 3 months ago
Category Archives: Fun and relaxation
On the eve of going back to work, I wanted to fit in as much as I could into today. I was up early listening to a meditation track, then had a whole hour of writing time. Just as everyone … Continue reading
It’s Christmas Eve morning, and I’m sitting here thinking about how little I have to do. We’re about to have a lovely Christmas dinner with my mum and dad, all the presents are wrapped and under the tree and I’m … Continue reading
Sometimes rubbish on the floor can turn into something interesting to photograph. I glanced over at the other side of the room today and spotted a screwed up tissue in the shape of a dog. I asked one of my … Continue reading
The weather was gorgeous today so I spent some of it relaxing in the garden. I always feel pleased with myself when I actually relax because I’m usually rushing around multi-tasking. Of course I’m not going to admit that the relaxing … Continue reading
My partner kindly bought me a brand new bike the Christmas before last and until yesterday it has spent 20 months in the garage! My fear of riding a bike stems back from childhood (whilst visiting relatives in Canada) when … Continue reading
Today it was my youngest daughter’s birthday and we bought her a Maxi Micro scooter. I decided to take her out on it by herself and spend some time with her; she loved having my undivided attention. I then took my … Continue reading
I have split this blog into two parts ‘batteries empty’ and ‘batteries on recharge’. Up until today, I’d had ‘one of those weeks’ where everything has felt too much. Fortunately I have just over a week off work now which I am … Continue reading
Hi I am 41 in almost an hour and felt the need to write a blog! Since being 40 my life has changed dramatically ‘life begins….’ and all that. I have moved forward so much with my life, I am … Continue reading
Hi How was your weekend? Mine was fantastic. Saturday the girls chose to paint a miniture teaset which I must admit was actually quite fun, even though I did worry at first that it was going to be quite … Continue reading