- 2,010 hits
- Inspired to play the piano again…
- Listening to your child’s worries
- Let Children Cry their Frustrations Away
- Three positive steps for dealing with your mistakes
- Book update…
- My first book launch party!
- Clutter castles in the spare room
- How to deal with clutter quickly
- Being positive by asking yourself better questions
- Last day of my ‘holiday at home’
- Have You Asked for Time to Yourself Lately?
- Feeling relaxed and calm on Christmas Eve…
- The squirrel and the advent calendars
- Having trouble sleeping? Some food and drink suggestions to reach for…
- Do you think that the whole work-life balance thing is a myth?
- Help decluttering your handbag
- A simple list of chores…
- Interesting rubbish!
- Back to the routine on Monday
- Facing my fear of cycling!
Tagsbalance blogging books brainstorming calm challenge chores clutter coaching direction dreams goals Goals and Direction happy health Housework insomnia Jim Rohn learning Life life coach life skills lists mess me time organised overwhelmed Parent parenting relaxing secret sleep slow down stress teaching Time management time manamement tips training website words work working mum worklife balance writing
- I've just enjoyed Cool off! Enjoy a free Iced Drink at Caffè Nero. Only on O2. from Caffè Nero with Priority Moments from O2. 5 days ago
- Inspired to play the piano again... wp.me/p1bBMh-9k 2 months ago
- Great film that I watched on Sky the other day: THE MAGIC OF BELLE ISLE - also available on DVD & Blu-ray™ @magnoliapics 2 months ago
- I just bought: 'Unclutter Your Life in One Week' by David Allen via @amazonuk amazon.co.uk/dp/1439150478/… 3 months ago
- Small Writing Steps in Favourite Places wp.me/p1x6Ui-1Q9 3 months ago
Category Archives: Health and wellness
Article first published as Beat Insomnia: Food and Drink that can Promote Sleep on Technorati. If you suffer from insomnia, it can be useful to include sleep-inducing foods in your evening meal or just before going to bed. As a sufferer … Continue reading
The weather was gorgeous today so I spent some of it relaxing in the garden. I always feel pleased with myself when I actually relax because I’m usually rushing around multi-tasking. Of course I’m not going to admit that the relaxing … Continue reading
My partner kindly bought me a brand new bike the Christmas before last and until yesterday it has spent 20 months in the garage! My fear of riding a bike stems back from childhood (whilst visiting relatives in Canada) when … Continue reading
I have split this blog into two parts ‘batteries empty’ and ‘batteries on recharge’. Up until today, I’d had ‘one of those weeks’ where everything has felt too much. Fortunately I have just over a week off work now which I am … Continue reading
Hi As I hurriedly spooned my piping hot carrot and coriander soup into my mouth, I realised that it wasn’t going to cool down any quicker just because I had to rush back to the office for another meeting. It … Continue reading
Hi After getting through a very stressful week last week at work and home, I have learnt a few very important lessons. My tips: When you feel like everything is coming at you – stop and assess what … Continue reading
Hi It’s the end of the weekend again and after devoting the entire two days to the family, I’m now having some ‘me-time’. Firstly I took some time out to meditate, which for me is simply laying down in a quiet room … Continue reading
Hi As mentioned in previous blogs, I love going for a brisk walk as a form of exercise. Recently my sister in law (who is going to be doing the Race for Life in the summer), mentioned that she’d … Continue reading
Hi My wellies are getting put to good use, walking to my daughter’s school in the snow for the fourth time this week (which I might add, I have loved every minute of). This is my second day off now and today … Continue reading