- 1,991 hits
- Inspired to play the piano again…
- Listening to your child’s worries
- Let Children Cry their Frustrations Away
- Three positive steps for dealing with your mistakes
- Book update…
- My first book launch party!
- Clutter castles in the spare room
- How to deal with clutter quickly
- Being positive by asking yourself better questions
- Last day of my ‘holiday at home’
- Have You Asked for Time to Yourself Lately?
- Feeling relaxed and calm on Christmas Eve…
- The squirrel and the advent calendars
- Having trouble sleeping? Some food and drink suggestions to reach for…
- Do you think that the whole work-life balance thing is a myth?
- Help decluttering your handbag
- A simple list of chores…
- Interesting rubbish!
- Back to the routine on Monday
- Facing my fear of cycling!
Tagsbalance blogging books brainstorming calm challenge chores clutter coaching direction dreams goals Goals and Direction happy health Housework insomnia Jim Rohn learning Life life coach life skills lists mess me time organised overwhelmed Parent parenting relaxing secret sleep slow down stress teaching Time management time manamement tips training website words work working mum worklife balance writing
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Household chores
A very simple written out list on a large whiteboard (placed somewhere prominent) could make you feel a little more organised. Even if you don’t get to do everything, it’s a reminder of the minimum required each day to keep on … Continue reading
On Saturdays, my partner and I are mostly rushing around taking the girls to swimming, to parties and carrying out various other errands and chores. Today was no different. Finding myself with a small gap of time, I thought I … Continue reading
Do you ever brainstorm on paper at 3am (with insomnia in full swing), feeling overwhelming and wondering how you are you going to fit everything into the coming day? Do you fall asleep sitting up and awaken stressed and exhausted? … Continue reading
Hi I love Sundays at home, plus I feel so much more organised on a Monday morning when I’ve had a whole day at home the previous day. My tip today is that even if you have a big job to … Continue reading
Hi Please tell me if I’m wrong, but is it just mums who arrive home and then whilst cooking dinner, put the washing on, unload and load the dishwasher, put the children to bed, clean up yesterday’s food scraps … Continue reading
Hi It’s surprising how the recycling mounts up. By clearing it once a week, I usually manage to stay on top of it, but due to the snow on the ground and generally being busy, I haven’t visited the recycling … Continue reading