- 2,010 hits
- Inspired to play the piano again…
- Listening to your child’s worries
- Let Children Cry their Frustrations Away
- Three positive steps for dealing with your mistakes
- Book update…
- My first book launch party!
- Clutter castles in the spare room
- How to deal with clutter quickly
- Being positive by asking yourself better questions
- Last day of my ‘holiday at home’
- Have You Asked for Time to Yourself Lately?
- Feeling relaxed and calm on Christmas Eve…
- The squirrel and the advent calendars
- Having trouble sleeping? Some food and drink suggestions to reach for…
- Do you think that the whole work-life balance thing is a myth?
- Help decluttering your handbag
- A simple list of chores…
- Interesting rubbish!
- Back to the routine on Monday
- Facing my fear of cycling!
Tagsbalance blogging books brainstorming calm challenge chores clutter coaching direction dreams goals Goals and Direction happy health Housework insomnia Jim Rohn learning Life life coach life skills lists mess me time organised overwhelmed Parent parenting relaxing secret sleep slow down stress teaching Time management time manamement tips training website words work working mum worklife balance writing
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Me time
On the eve of going back to work, I wanted to fit in as much as I could into today. I was up early listening to a meditation track, then had a whole hour of writing time. Just as everyone … Continue reading
I have a smile on my face because I have just asked for a couple of hours to myself. I want to emerge a much happier person than I was feeling just before lunch. Although it’s lovely to have time … Continue reading
The weather was gorgeous today so I spent some of it relaxing in the garden. I always feel pleased with myself when I actually relax because I’m usually rushing around multi-tasking. Of course I’m not going to admit that the relaxing … Continue reading
I have split this blog into two parts ‘batteries empty’ and ‘batteries on recharge’. Up until today, I’d had ‘one of those weeks’ where everything has felt too much. Fortunately I have just over a week off work now which I am … Continue reading
On Saturdays, my partner and I are mostly rushing around taking the girls to swimming, to parties and carrying out various other errands and chores. Today was no different. Finding myself with a small gap of time, I thought I … Continue reading