- 1,990 hits
- Inspired to play the piano again…
- Listening to your child’s worries
- Let Children Cry their Frustrations Away
- Three positive steps for dealing with your mistakes
- Book update…
- My first book launch party!
- Clutter castles in the spare room
- How to deal with clutter quickly
- Being positive by asking yourself better questions
- Last day of my ‘holiday at home’
- Have You Asked for Time to Yourself Lately?
- Feeling relaxed and calm on Christmas Eve…
- The squirrel and the advent calendars
- Having trouble sleeping? Some food and drink suggestions to reach for…
- Do you think that the whole work-life balance thing is a myth?
- Help decluttering your handbag
- A simple list of chores…
- Interesting rubbish!
- Back to the routine on Monday
- Facing my fear of cycling!
Tagsbalance blogging books brainstorming calm challenge chores clutter coaching direction dreams goals Goals and Direction happy health Housework insomnia Jim Rohn learning Life life coach life skills lists mess me time organised overwhelmed Parent parenting relaxing secret sleep slow down stress teaching Time management time manamement tips training website words work working mum worklife balance writing
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Housework
The question I asked myself over and over again this morning was: What shall I do with all this clutter? I was faced with the task of sorting out the spare room in my house, otherwise known as the study or … Continue reading
On the eve of going back to work, I wanted to fit in as much as I could into today. I was up early listening to a meditation track, then had a whole hour of writing time. Just as everyone … Continue reading
It’s Christmas Eve morning, and I’m sitting here thinking about how little I have to do. We’re about to have a lovely Christmas dinner with my mum and dad, all the presents are wrapped and under the tree and I’m … Continue reading
A very simple written out list on a large whiteboard (placed somewhere prominent) could make you feel a little more organised. Even if you don’t get to do everything, it’s a reminder of the minimum required each day to keep on … Continue reading