- 2,010 hits
- Inspired to play the piano again…
- Listening to your child’s worries
- Let Children Cry their Frustrations Away
- Three positive steps for dealing with your mistakes
- Book update…
- My first book launch party!
- Clutter castles in the spare room
- How to deal with clutter quickly
- Being positive by asking yourself better questions
- Last day of my ‘holiday at home’
- Have You Asked for Time to Yourself Lately?
- Feeling relaxed and calm on Christmas Eve…
- The squirrel and the advent calendars
- Having trouble sleeping? Some food and drink suggestions to reach for…
- Do you think that the whole work-life balance thing is a myth?
- Help decluttering your handbag
- A simple list of chores…
- Interesting rubbish!
- Back to the routine on Monday
- Facing my fear of cycling!
Tagsbalance blogging books brainstorming calm challenge chores clutter coaching direction dreams goals Goals and Direction happy health Housework insomnia Jim Rohn learning Life life coach life skills lists mess me time organised overwhelmed Parent parenting relaxing secret sleep slow down stress teaching Time management time manamement tips training website words work working mum worklife balance writing
- I've just enjoyed Cool off! Enjoy a free Iced Drink at Caffè Nero. Only on O2. from Caffè Nero with Priority Moments from O2. 5 days ago
- Inspired to play the piano again... wp.me/p1bBMh-9k 2 months ago
- Great film that I watched on Sky the other day: THE MAGIC OF BELLE ISLE - also available on DVD & Blu-ray™ @magnoliapics 2 months ago
- I just bought: 'Unclutter Your Life in One Week' by David Allen via @amazonuk amazon.co.uk/dp/1439150478/… 3 months ago
- Small Writing Steps in Favourite Places wp.me/p1x6Ui-1Q9 3 months ago
Tag Archives: relaxing
On the eve of going back to work, I wanted to fit in as much as I could into today. I was up early listening to a meditation track, then had a whole hour of writing time. Just as everyone … Continue reading
It’s Christmas Eve morning, and I’m sitting here thinking about how little I have to do. We’re about to have a lovely Christmas dinner with my mum and dad, all the presents are wrapped and under the tree and I’m … Continue reading
The other week, the library near work was closed so I went to my second favourite bench in the park to sit and think. I began watching a friendly (or so I thought) squirrel running around and playing with an empty takeaway … Continue reading
Article first published as Beat Insomnia: Food and Drink that can Promote Sleep on Technorati. If you suffer from insomnia, it can be useful to include sleep-inducing foods in your evening meal or just before going to bed. As a sufferer … Continue reading
The weather was gorgeous today so I spent some of it relaxing in the garden. I always feel pleased with myself when I actually relax because I’m usually rushing around multi-tasking. Of course I’m not going to admit that the relaxing … Continue reading
I have split this blog into two parts ‘batteries empty’ and ‘batteries on recharge’. Up until today, I’d had ‘one of those weeks’ where everything has felt too much. Fortunately I have just over a week off work now which I am … Continue reading