- 2,010 hits
- Inspired to play the piano again…
- Listening to your child’s worries
- Let Children Cry their Frustrations Away
- Three positive steps for dealing with your mistakes
- Book update…
- My first book launch party!
- Clutter castles in the spare room
- How to deal with clutter quickly
- Being positive by asking yourself better questions
- Last day of my ‘holiday at home’
- Have You Asked for Time to Yourself Lately?
- Feeling relaxed and calm on Christmas Eve…
- The squirrel and the advent calendars
- Having trouble sleeping? Some food and drink suggestions to reach for…
- Do you think that the whole work-life balance thing is a myth?
- Help decluttering your handbag
- A simple list of chores…
- Interesting rubbish!
- Back to the routine on Monday
- Facing my fear of cycling!
Tagsbalance blogging books brainstorming calm challenge chores clutter coaching direction dreams goals Goals and Direction happy health Housework insomnia Jim Rohn learning Life life coach life skills lists mess me time organised overwhelmed Parent parenting relaxing secret sleep slow down stress teaching Time management time manamement tips training website words work working mum worklife balance writing
- I've just enjoyed Cool off! Enjoy a free Iced Drink at Caffè Nero. Only on O2. from Caffè Nero with Priority Moments from O2. 5 days ago
- Inspired to play the piano again... wp.me/p1bBMh-9k 2 months ago
- Great film that I watched on Sky the other day: THE MAGIC OF BELLE ISLE - also available on DVD & Blu-ray™ @magnoliapics 2 months ago
- I just bought: 'Unclutter Your Life in One Week' by David Allen via @amazonuk amazon.co.uk/dp/1439150478/… 3 months ago
- Small Writing Steps in Favourite Places wp.me/p1x6Ui-1Q9 3 months ago
Tag Archives: working mum
I think it’s important not to belittle the worries that children have about life – something that may be insignificant to you, might be a massive challenge to them. Children, just like adults, need a sounding board to get things … Continue reading
Do you struggle to take control of the frustrations that your children have with everyday things like homework; getting up and getting ready for school; tidying their room, and so on? Since the start of this new school year, I’ve been trying to help my … Continue reading
I apologise for the lack of updates in the last few weeks, but I’ve been busy editing my book that’s being published later this year. This post is to gather your thoughts on a potential change. The title of the book A Gift … Continue reading
A few days ago I was listening to an audio programme by Tony Robbins (self-help author and motivational speaker) called Lessons in Mastery and although I’ve listened to it before, I felt like it was the first time I had heard this particular message. It … Continue reading
On the eve of going back to work, I wanted to fit in as much as I could into today. I was up early listening to a meditation track, then had a whole hour of writing time. Just as everyone … Continue reading
I have a smile on my face because I have just asked for a couple of hours to myself. I want to emerge a much happier person than I was feeling just before lunch. Although it’s lovely to have time … Continue reading
Article first published as Is Work-Life Balance for a Working Parent a Myth? on Technorati. We’ve all heard of ‘work-life’ balance and we all want a better one, but do we actually know what it is and when we’ve got … Continue reading
A very simple written out list on a large whiteboard (placed somewhere prominent) could make you feel a little more organised. Even if you don’t get to do everything, it’s a reminder of the minimum required each day to keep on … Continue reading
The weather was gorgeous today so I spent some of it relaxing in the garden. I always feel pleased with myself when I actually relax because I’m usually rushing around multi-tasking. Of course I’m not going to admit that the relaxing … Continue reading