- 1,994 hits
- Inspired to play the piano again…
- Listening to your child’s worries
- Let Children Cry their Frustrations Away
- Three positive steps for dealing with your mistakes
- Book update…
- My first book launch party!
- Clutter castles in the spare room
- How to deal with clutter quickly
- Being positive by asking yourself better questions
- Last day of my ‘holiday at home’
- Have You Asked for Time to Yourself Lately?
- Feeling relaxed and calm on Christmas Eve…
- The squirrel and the advent calendars
- Having trouble sleeping? Some food and drink suggestions to reach for…
- Do you think that the whole work-life balance thing is a myth?
- Help decluttering your handbag
- A simple list of chores…
- Interesting rubbish!
- Back to the routine on Monday
- Facing my fear of cycling!
Tagsbalance blogging books brainstorming calm challenge chores clutter coaching direction dreams goals Goals and Direction happy health Housework insomnia Jim Rohn learning Life life coach life skills lists mess me time organised overwhelmed Parent parenting relaxing secret sleep slow down stress teaching Time management time manamement tips training website words work working mum worklife balance writing
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: worklife balance
I apologise for the lack of updates in the last few weeks, but I’ve been busy editing my book that’s being published later this year. This post is to gather your thoughts on a potential change. The title of the book A Gift … Continue reading
A few days ago I was listening to an audio programme by Tony Robbins (self-help author and motivational speaker) called Lessons in Mastery and although I’ve listened to it before, I felt like it was the first time I had heard this particular message. It … Continue reading
I have a smile on my face because I have just asked for a couple of hours to myself. I want to emerge a much happier person than I was feeling just before lunch. Although it’s lovely to have time … Continue reading
It’s Christmas Eve morning, and I’m sitting here thinking about how little I have to do. We’re about to have a lovely Christmas dinner with my mum and dad, all the presents are wrapped and under the tree and I’m … Continue reading
Article first published as Is Work-Life Balance for a Working Parent a Myth? on Technorati. We’ve all heard of ‘work-life’ balance and we all want a better one, but do we actually know what it is and when we’ve got … Continue reading
Today it was my youngest daughter’s birthday and we bought her a Maxi Micro scooter. I decided to take her out on it by herself and spend some time with her; she loved having my undivided attention. I then took my … Continue reading
I have split this blog into two parts ‘batteries empty’ and ‘batteries on recharge’. Up until today, I’d had ‘one of those weeks’ where everything has felt too much. Fortunately I have just over a week off work now which I am … Continue reading
On Saturdays, my partner and I are mostly rushing around taking the girls to swimming, to parties and carrying out various other errands and chores. Today was no different. Finding myself with a small gap of time, I thought I … Continue reading