The weather was gorgeous today so I spent some of it relaxing in the garden. I always feel pleased with myself when I actually relax because I’m usually rushing around multi-tasking. Of course I’m not going to admit that the relaxing had anything whatsoever to do with my headache (as a result of the few drinks in London last night!).
Anyway, Monday will be my first day back at work after a couple of weeks off with the family. Although we didn’t go away on holiday, it was lovely getting up every morning and deciding on the day whether to actually do something or not.
Every day I…..
- was spontaneous (my life coach will be pleased with me as she has been trying to get me to be spontaneous!).
- went outside for exercise or just for fresh air – even if it was raining.
- made some sort of improvement to the state of the house (in a decluttering sort of way).
- added a new blog to my writing notebook (http://mywritingnotebook.wordpress.com).
- made sure I had fun with the family.
- had some ‘me time’.
- put my feet up.
- had chocolate!
It’s lovely pottering around at home, but as usual things have to come to an end. Looking forward to the next break (probably October half-term).
Until next time…