I apologise for the lack of updates in the last few weeks, but I’ve been busy editing my book that’s being published later this year. This post is to gather your thoughts on a potential change.
The title of the book A Gift for Stressed & Busy Parents was niggling me a bit – some thought it was a bit too negative and I also didn’t feel it was sending the right message across. So, after gathering thoughts from friends and family and running a few titles passed them, I’ve settled with the title Juggling Life, Kids & You, because that’s what parents do isn’t it?
The purpose of Juggling Life, Kids & You is to help busy parents get through difficult and stressful situations by encouraging the use of simple tips and techniques for a happier, easier and more in control life. Having a balance of ‘work’, ‘play’ and ‘relaxation’ along with successfully juggling everything else, is the framework around which this book is written.
Do you want…
- More time with the kids/partner/friends and enjoy it?
- Some help around the house?
- To be calmer?
- To be more organised?
- To take more control of your time?
- A nice tidy house with everything in its place?
- To be happier?
- To know where you are spending all your time?
- To be a good example to your children?
- To be able to snap out of a bad mood?
- More time for you?
- To feel less stressed at work?
- To deal better with your child’s tantrums?
Juggling Life, Kids & You answers the above questions and so much more…
I’ll keep you posted on progress over the coming weeks.
So, what do you think of the new title?
Until next time…