This morning I woke up at 4.30am and just couldn’t go back to sleep. I thought I was going to be tired all day; however, I have had the most enjoyable day. I started off with the meditation that I usually try at nighttime to see if I could drift back off to sleep, but that didn’t help. This track was called ‘balance’ which was very appropriate to how the rest of my day ended up going. I felt very positive and energised and my day was one lovely step after the another…
- I had a delightful early morning walk with my girls so that one of them could deliver a present to her friend (correct social distancing and safety practised of course). Blue skies, sunshine and great company
- I attended an enjoyable half day zoom coaching course at work this morning – an additional side qualification I am working towards
- I had the afternoon off and spent it in the garden with my youngest daughter. First we did drawing together for an hour and then she helped me to repot some plants. She enjoyed it more than she thought she would and we planned on doing some weeding and tidying up in the garden over the weekend.
- I cuddled up with the girls and watched Monsters Inc. for the first time. I loved it!
- I had a really good catch up with my mum over the phone
- I made burgers (home-made.. yum)
- I changed the tea cupboard around again as some of the teabags were too far out of reach. I moved one of the shelves up a notch and put cups/mugs on the left over two shelves and the same with teabags on the right.
- I watching a couple of episodes of friends with my eldest daughter – we’re up to season four at the moment. I’ve seen them all before but she hasn’t.
I’ve now got to that point of the evening where I could either keep going or have an early night. I think it’s best that I do the latter as my eyes are feeling a bit heavy.