I would like to thank jesusluvsall for nominating me for the Outstanding Blogger Award.
Rules of the award
1. Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
2. Answer the questions provided.
3. Create 7 unique questions.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the awards’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
5. At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by https://coltonbeckwithrpc.wordpress.com/
Jesusluvsall’s questions for me:
- What has been some of the hardest things about the pandemic for you? It would have to be not being able to visit family and give them a hug, although I have talked to them more than ever.
- Have there been any good things come out of the shutdowns etc for you? I have done lots of decluttering and gardening. I’ve set up my own office and I’ve spent more time with my lovely family at home. I haven’t had to iron anything!
- If I could visit your city, where would you take me? Although London isn’t where I live now, I was born there so probably a day out seeing the sights. I always get nostalgic when I visit London and there is so much to see.
- What book or movie have you enjoyed recently? I have listened to the following audible book 3 times over the last few weeks… Solve For Happy by Mo Gawdat.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? I went travelling around the world 18 years ago so I saw loads then; however, I never visited anywhere in Asia. I would probably choose India… maybe Goa.
- Summer is almost over in the Northern Hemisphere. What would be a perfect summer weekend for you? Relaxing on a sandy beach, by a pool… in fact anywhere where I don’t have to do anything.
- Why do you follow my blog and what kind of my posts do you like? I look forward to reading your posts as they are always inspirational and have a true meaning behind them.
My Questions for my nominees
- Are you more of a morning or an evening person (morning lark or a night owl)?
- When was the last time you ate out at a restaurant? If it was before lockdown, have you missed it?
- We hear a lot about bad habits, but name one of your good habits?
- What emoji do you tend to use the most (if any)?
- What makes you happy?
- What is your favourite music genre?
- What was your favourite game as a child?
My nominees if they choose to participate
Hope you’re all having a good weekend.